Friday, June 27, 2014

First Blog Post

AHHHHHH!!!!! This is my first time ever blogging! I've written reviews on Goodreads, but I thought it was time to take the next step! I thought I would start of with my love for books! YES, it is an addiction that I'm POSITIVE I share with most of you! Being a book drunkard is a status that I happily carry. ( BECAUSE book nerds rock).  My all time favorite authors go out to Jennifer L. Armentrout (writer of Half-Blood and Obsidian) and Cassandra Clare (Writer of City of Bones and Clockwork Angel). They go on the "TELL ME WHERE TO THROW THE MONEY" list. I can honestly say that I want this blogging experience to be amazing, and if any of you could give me your input on being a blogger and tips that would be magnificent. I would be beyond Grateful. I hope to fill this blog with A CRAP LOAD of reviews, and Important Bookish Information! Please Leave Comments!! Stay Drunk...on books ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment