Wednesday, April 1, 2020

WoW #10



Waiting on Wednesday

Hi Everyone! Can’t-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss books we’re eagerly anticipating. It’s based on Waiting on Wednesday, which is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

My Wow for this week is:


Title: Crave
Author: Tracy Wolff
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Publication Date: April/07/2020

Summary (from Goodreads):

My whole world changed when I stepped inside the academy. Nothing is right about this place or the other students in it. Here I am, a mere mortal among gods…or monsters. I still can’t decide which of these warring factions I belong to, if I belong at all. I only know the one thing that unites them is their hatred of me.

Then there’s Jaxon Vega. A vampire with deadly secrets who hasn’t felt anything for a hundred years. But there’s something about him that calls to me, something broken in him that somehow fits with what’s broken in me.

Which could spell death for us all.

Because Jaxon walled himself off for a reason. And now someone wants to wake a sleeping monster, and I’m wondering if I was brought here intentionally—as the bait


I am seriously just sitting here waiting for this book. It's been allllll over book twitter and I've heard so many incredible things that I need it to be April now. So so excited, plus, I haven't read a good vampire book in a while! 


What are you waiting on??


Stay Drunk...On Books,
Steph

5 comments:

  1. This sounds good but I wish the cover was less Twilight-y. I hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored this one and I hope you too!

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing so much good about this one! It's on my list this week as well.

    Check out my Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds soooooo good! I think I want to read it as well. I hope you love it when you read it. Have a good weekend and stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing! Glad you only have to wait a couple more days to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete