Feature and Follow Friday #4
Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If you’re a Newbie WELCOME!!! But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other blogs also. I follow you, you follow me.
The general rules are:
- Follow the Feature and Follow Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read)
- Follow the Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post. This post is for people to say hi and that they are now following you in your comments.
- Follow, Follow, Follow as many as you can. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Don't just follow, comment and say hi in the post! Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'hi'
- If someone comments and says they are following you, please follow back!
This weeks question is: What's your favorite movie?
However, if I had to pick one that I know I will continue to love and cherish my whole life I would have to say Peter Pan (2003). I had the biggest crush on Jeremy Sumpter when I was younger and I continue to have the biggest crush on him today! :)
He also knew what was up...
Plus, I just LOVE Peter Pan! Never growing up sounds very appealing.
Stay Drunk...on Books,
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...